The Brookwood Corporate Partners program supports the overall development of Brookwood wrestling and its annual initiatives. Our Takedown Club is 501(c) 3 organization and is dependent upon community support. Our student athletes directly benefit from your generosity which in turn allows us to provide the resources necessary to promote physical, social, and emotional growth through the great sport of wrestling.
To become a Wrestling Sponsor...
- Choose a sponsorship level
- Register and pay online through link above or print and return Sponsorship form attached below
- Reap the rewards of supporting a program that makes a difference in young peoples lives!
Maroon Level Sponsorship: $ 250.00
- Advertisement on the Brookwood wrestling website/sponsors page for one year.
- Company name on multi color sign board for one year in the Brookwood High School Gold Gym
gold level Class Sponsorship: $ 500.00
- All of the above plus...
- Gold Level Sponsorship plaque or BHS Wrestling Spirit Wear
- Sponsor Recognition on Team Shirt
WEIGHT CLASS Sponsorship: $ 750.00
- Recognized by professional meet announcer as the exclusive sponsor
Recognized to hundreds of fans as 1 of 14 weight class sponsors at all (5) home events. Ensures sponsor is recognized each time the weight class is featured during a tournament.
TAKEDOWN CLUB SPONSORSHIP $1000.00
All of the above plus...
1 of 4 Sponsor Logos (3x3) featured on Championship Mat used each meet Marketing Banner on website home page directly linked to your company Recognized as Exclusive Tournament Sponsor. Tournament naming rights.
- *Additional Information about Wrestling Sponsorships:
- The Brookwood Takedown Club is a 501-C Non-Profit Organization.
- Each Corporate Partner will receive a contribution letter for their tax purposes
- Advertising in our Gold Gym not only reaches sports fans in our community, but also fans from across the state.
- Sponsors can design their own sign board or we will design it for you.
- Advertising on our website & our social Media reaches many patrons in our community as well as patrons all over GA and the Southeast.